Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday, June 9th, 2010


Namaste,


Wednesday was a better day! I got some sleep last night and that seemed to start my day off better. I actually went to a doctor. She listened to me, and I felt like I was important. I was her last patient of the day, and there was no rush. We talked about everything I have going on. I got some new medication that should help. I spent my whole day in the IV room, doing a deep clean. We are a little slow at work, but there is always something to do. After work I did some work on 3 of my mowers, just trying to keep them maintained, then Sherrie, Trey and I grabbed a bite at Louie's. After that we ran to the market to pick up a few things. Back home for an early night..... I have to thank, Ben Crocker, Jodi Graft, Gaymarie Williamson, Cindy Enix, Curtis Jones, Wolf Sunkmanitu, Tracy Ray and my family for sticking with me when I get a little moody.... We all have highs and lows, but my lows have been really low lately, and without my friends, and families I could not continue!


I love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment