Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday, June 5th, 2010


Namaste,


I thought the weekend was for rest? I started by having a great cup of coffee, here at the house. I wrote a little, and watched the news. About 6:45 I loaded up the lawn trailer and took the mowers to the car wash. Back to the house to clean up and get ready to speak at Weight Wise. I got there about 9:00 and talked for about 30 minutes. It was a small group, prolly on 24 people, but it was nice. Only one lady ask questions???? I left from there and went straight to Midwest City. Sherrie's cousin Cory came over to help me, and he did great work. It took us every bit if 5 hours to knock it out. I was suppose to do a bunch of work in the courtyard, but I was overheated, tired, I came home, showered, and Sherrie cooked dinner. We are watching Tommy tonight... Tommy thinks I am cool! The picture is Tommy with Santa Claus.


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment