Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday, June 22nd, 2010


Namaste,


Picked up mom to take her to work. We stopped by Starbucks, and got a coffee. My friend Wolf suggested I cut down on my caffeine intake. He brought to my attention that caffeine robs the body of nutrients and vitamins. I am going to start cutting back, but it will not be easy. Work was fine.... I went to Home Depot at lunch and got some supplies. Yesterday when I was working on the Rover, I twisted a bolt off on the transmission pan. I begged my brother to come help me this afternoon. He had a meeting in the city at 2:30 and said he would come over after that. We started at 5:00 and he left at 8:30. It took me another hour to get it all put back together. There is still a very small transmission fluid leak. However it is sooooo much better than it was. I think there may be a pinhole, or crack in the transmission itself! Sherrie made me a turkey wrap, and we went to the ice cream shop for a treat. I am exhausted.... Boomer woke me up at 3:12 this morning and it took me forever to get back to sleep! The picture is Trey. We went to the zoo several moths ago. Right before I left for Nepal. We had a blast! When Trey and I hangout we get crazy... We do things that we could not do with his mother around! Don't tell her!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment