Monday, June 7, 2010

Sunday, June 7th, 2010


Namaste,


My poison ivy is raging.... I have to take massive doses of steroids, and antihistamines to help keep me sane. I slept like a baby because I took so much medication. It gives me a huge hangover effect. I worked in the parking lot a church, then came home and started working on the Rover. There is a wire that was shredded when the drive shaft broke.... I found out it is the lateral brake lights. There are other brake lights that work, but I still need to get these fixed. I could not get to the clip that the wire is connected to... While messing with that wire, I knocked some of the fiberglass undercoating that was smashed into my left eye. I have been trying to get it out since noon yesterday. Miriam and Tommy came over last night, and we grilled Pork Chops, and veggies.... It was very good, and I cooked so much that I am sure we will have pork chops, tonight, and tomorrow night, and the night after that.... I have been editing pictures from Tennessee... Colorizing them for Uncle Junior..... I need to get them on a disk and in the mail today!


All my love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment