Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friday, June 18th, 2010


Namaste,


Friday was a pretty good day. My poison ivy is back with a vengeance. I guess the heat triggers it. I stopped by Starbucks then on to work. Work continues to be fairly slow. I went by a compounding pharmacy and got some of their hocus pokus medicine for the poison ivy. The lady gave me some cream, and some sub-lingual tabs. She said it may get worse, before it gets better! GREAT! I started taking them right away, and so far can not tell a difference. I came home and took a 45 minute nap. The afternoon was pretty slow as well, but after work, I came home and took another hour nap. I think all of the antihistamines I am taking knock me out. When I got up I was starving, so Sherrie and I ran by Louie's and then to the market. We came home and organised the golf equipment. We have not played in quite a long time, and when we put the clubs away after the last time things were not very well organised. We went to bed fairly early, and got some good rest. The picture is one of Wesley Sanders. Wes is my cousin in Tennessee. He has a great eye, and is a great kid!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment