Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wednesday, October 28th, 2010




Namaste,

Woke up at 4:50 and got around.... Had a ton to get done yesterday, so I started with my morning ritual. Coffee, writing, reading, responding to emails.... I dropped Trey off and hit Starbucks. Off to work... I was going to get ahead and keep up due to the fact that I don't know what is going to happen this week with Jordan??? Sherrie called me and Jordan was running a fever and in a lot of pain, so I sent Dr. Walton a text and ask if he could see her today, and of course he told me to bring her in! He examined her and thinks there is more going on than just her Gallbladder and wants to run some more diagnostics before he just cuts her open. Jordan has a fear of needles and freaked out!!!! I had to leave because, it really drives me nuts that she can pierce her ears, and nose, but can't let anyone draw blood? I ran to Academy and got Sherrie a new Thunder Shirt. We picked up Jason and Sophie, then headed downtown to meet Mike at Chelino's for dinner. We finished up, and walked over to the game. We were playing the Chicago Bulls, and the was some electricity in the arena. We played well and won the game. We did not get home until, 11:00, and I have a ton to do over the next three days. Mom's birthday is on Saturday, and I have not even thought about what to do for her yet??? I think I am going to get her a big print made and framed... I guess I better get started! Top picture is opening tip. (Is Jeff Green really holding his junk?) Second picture is Sherrie, Mike Champlin, Trey, Jason, and Sophie Klinka!
Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment