Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday, October 21st, 2010


Namaste,


Got up at 4:50 and got my shower.... Coffee was good, and worked on Thank you cards! Responded to several emails. I continue to receive emails asking for help. My knee continues to improve everyday, and I hope I can start training again next Tuesday. I am looking for something to do over Thanksgiving. I will have 5 days off and want to ride, or hike somewhere??? Any suggestions???? The kids are out of school for Fall Break, so I stopped by Starbucks and then on to work. Work was fine.... Kept busy for the most part..... I left at 4:00 and came home. We were going to the Oklahoma City Thunder's last preseason game. The regular season starts next Wednesday! I would love to ride some this weekend, but don't know when, I would be able to fit it in!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment