Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday, October 29th, 2010


Namaste,


Got up at 4:45 and got my shower... Read some, and worked on emails. I left here at 6:10 and headed out to Chad and Shannon's house to pick up some tables I had loaned them for a Halloween party. I needed the tables for the garage sale this weekend. I got out there and loaded the tables, then headed to south Edmond to drop them off at moms. I dropped by Starbucks and then on to work... I was running around crazy, but got everything done, by 11:15. I was meeting Jenniafer Walters for lunch to discuss some fund raising for the Epilepsy Association. Lunch was good. Back to work where the clock was moving really slow. When I left work at 5:00, I came home and got Sherrie, Trey, and my bike and we headed up to Mitch Park. I made two and a half laps, while Sherrie was running it. We left there and picked up mom and took her to Johnnies which is right by her house. Trey and I had grilled chicken and the girls had hamburgers. I gave mom the print that I had done. It came out really nice. I wrote a few thought in the back, and then signed and dated it. Back home to shower and relax! Picture is Jenniafer Walters and me!


All my love,


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment