Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday, October 2nd, 2010




Namaste,




Oh Mylanta.... I woke up at 4:00am! I could not for the life of me go back to sleep! I got up at 5:30 and loaded my bike and headed to the lake. I had every intention of riding three laps or 30 miles, but the Oklahoma Landrunners were having a 1/2 Marathon at 7:00 so I did one lap and then cleared off the trail. I went and talked to some of the Landrunners organization about my "Quest" to see if they want to participate??? We will see. I came home and cleaned Trey's room. I got a whole bunch of stuff out for the garage sale, and he will never know! That kid has soooo much crap in his room, I could take half of everything he has and he would never know! I took a shower and Trey and I went to his buddy Herman's soccer game. I came home and did a few things then Sherrie and I went to Barry Franks house for the Bevo Bash. Bevo bash happens when the University of Oklahoma, plays the University of Texas! This is one of the biggest rivalry's in all of college football! We had a great time at the party. It made it so much better that OU won the game! We came home and have been entertaining Tommy, my friend Miriam's son! He is my little buddy! Full of energy! Pictures are of Herman at his soccer game!




Much Love!




Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment