Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday, October 24th, 2010




Namaste,

Did not want to get up this morning, but had things to get done! I edited pictures from the Halloween party, and sipped some coffee. Trey and I made a run to Starbucks, and then worked the parking lot at church. Our house was a WRECK, so Sherrie stayed home and cleaned my house! Church was awesome!!!! As soon as we got home I decided to go up to the Edmond property and do a few things there! I did a little mowing, a little weed eating, picked up a few leaves, and then Sherrie called.... We were suppose to do a photo shoot of one of her friends family. Her son fell in church and hit his head, so they canceled. Well.... They decided to go ahead and do the pictures... Three young boys!!!! OMG!!!! Anyway, as soon as we finished there, we headed to Midwest City to give Misty and Marshall, their final disk from their wedding, and then Sherrie and I stopped for some dinner. When we got home I had to begin prep for the upcoming week. I'm going to try and train Tuesday night, we will see how I feel then!

All my love!
Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment