Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday, October 14th, 2010


Namaste,


Again no sleep! Just laid there thinking about how to take this Quest to the next level. I got up at 4:30 and made my coffee... I thought about running, but decided to relax, and work on organization. I laid it out, and now I just need to play it out. I dropped Trey off and hit Starbucks. It was very nice outside.... I should have walked, or ran, but was going to let my old body rest. I did all of my work fairly quickly, and even did some of the weekend prep. I made Jodi go to a Mexican restaurant at lunch... I wanted to get some chicken fajita meat,, so I did. It was OK..... We ran out to Jodi's house to pick up her bike. She wants to ride when she comes out on Saturday. Back to work. I had to remake 1/2 of my IV's..... I left just after 4:00 to come home and start working on things.... We had to go to the store and get fruit and some protein bars. When we got home I started working on bikes. I had to fix brakes, and replace a couple of tires. I loaded everything up, and came in to shower, and get my sleep on! I got a letter from Dr. Walton today... It thanked me for my participation in the Dance from Obesity ball! Who is he kidding??? Really! I owe that man my life! He is truly one of my hero's!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment