Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday, October 30th, 2010




Namaste,

Happy Birthday to my mother! I really don't know how old she is because, they didn't make calendars back then! Not Really... She is 66 today! I did not sleep, because I was afraid I would oversleep and not get the garage sale set up. I left here at 5:45, and ran by Starbucks, then on to mom's. I got everything set-up and signs made. It was very, very slow until probably 9:00am, then people really came out! We probably made $500.00 towards Trey's trip. We cleaned everything up around noon, and then went by Jason's Deli and got a salad. When we got home, I laid down for a while. I am exhausted, and have been going really hard for soooo long. We have been invited to two different parties tonight, but this is Trey's last year to Trick-or-Treat, so we are going to stay home and let him go out with his friends! Trey dressed up like a boxer! The top picture is Trey with the Laskeys!
All my love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment