Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday, October 28th, 2010




Namaste,

Holy crap.... I slept for about an hour and a half. Tossed and turned, woke up one time with a cat between my feet and a remote in my butt crack! I got up about 4:30 and read for a while. I left for work at 6:10 and stopped at Starbucks. I decided to go in and work on my website for a while. I added five pictures from Misty & Marshall's wedding. So far I have had great reactions to them! Work has started to get busy.... Sherrie and I are going to two Halloween parties Saturday so I went to try and find a costume at lunch! I guess I will have to be a boxer again! The afternoon was busy! I was suppose to teach class tonight, but when I got to the gym, Tyler Griffin was there and we decided to grapple for a while. We ended up grappling for two full hours. Tyler is an exceptional teacher, and he is strong as an ox! I entered the Submission Grappling World Championships in Dallas, Texas December 18th. I know there will not be anyone there that will be as conditioned as me! That is a promise! When I left the gym, I picked up Sherrie and we had to go get the print I sent to be framed, and then drop it off for the frame. We had to stop at the market and get a few things.... I am soooooo Tired!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment