Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday, October1st, 2010


Namaste,


Happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month! I will be doing free screenings!!! :-) JUST KIDDING!!!! (Not Really!) I woke up at 4:00am to put drops in my eye!!!! It looks 100 times better than it did yesterday, but still feels like there is something in there. Dr. Charles told me it would feel that way until the abrasion healed. I never got back to sleep. My friend Kayla donated a bike to "The Quest!" I went by her house to pick it up, before heading to Starbucks. Off to work.... Got everything done, then met with Keri at Louie's by the lake to get the 24 Hour Challenge operations table arranged for the 15th. Jodi went with me and her friend Allen met us! The afternoon drug on.... I left at 3:00 and came home for a two hour nap! Sherrie and I went to Louie's here by the house to talk to the owner Randy Duncan. Randy is a huge supporter and friend! He was instrumental in getting the deal done at Louie's by the Lake! We shared some Blackened Tilapia, and salad. AWESOME FOOD! GREAT SERVICE! STIFF COCKTAILS!!!! Off to the market for groceries. We filled the cart with fruits, and veggies.... It is funny how long I take at the market now reading labels, and comparing things. Tomorrow Sherrie and I are going to ride at the lake. I am going to do 30 miles, and hopefully she will make 10???? She is doing good, just needs more time in the saddle. We are going to The Bevo Bash at Barry Franks house tomorrow for the OU/texas game. Sherrie has a ton of homework, house cleaning, and getting things organized for our upcoming garage sale! My Buddy Justin at Vital Signs made a banner for this years challenge I am posting a picture of it! He is AWESOME!


Much Love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment