Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday, October 13th, 2010




Namaste,

I woke up at 4:30 and got my shower..... So much running through my head that it was useless to try to get back to sleep. I finished what I could on Misty's wedding pictures. I sent a few to my buddy Jeremy's wife to refinish for me. After I get those back, I will be done with them. I took Trey to school and then hit Starbucks. Starbucks is going to give me 10 pounds of coffee for the Challenge! My buddy Grant at my Starbucks (15th and Bryant) hooked me up! I got after it at work, and the ran by Vital Signs at noon, to pick up a Red Rock Landscape sign for Chad Dugan. Jodi and I stopped at Kang's and got some Sushi. Our waitress was really awkward. She had a big eyeball tattooed on her arm. I ask her about it and she said "It represents my spirituality on a linear consciousness!" WHAT? I looked at Jodi and she looked at me, and we had to bite our tongues to keep from busting out in laughter. We ran by Weight Wise after lunch and picked up the water, and their banner. Back to work.... It was a pretty slow afternoon so we bailed. I brought the trailer home, and when I got her I started loading it up with everything going to the Challenge, bikes, ice chests, T-post, sledge hammers... I loaded my bike up and headed up to the gym to get the 805 banner. Tyler ask me to roll two rounds with Timmy, so I did! I went to the Lake and did my laps. I downloaded a new application for my IPhone that tracks where you go. I did the first lap in 39:56. Three minutes slower than yesterday, but I had a hell of a headwind for about 5 miles. The GPS tracker told me it was exactly 9.51 miles around the lake. I came home and cleaned up then went to Academy and found some biking shorts. Then home for some Oyster Stew. I am really tired! A couple more random pictures!

Love you all!
Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment