Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday, October 5th, 2010


Namaste,


Woke up early because my dog and cat both wanted to go out! I got my shower and started editing pictures for Misty. The first 10 images or so are going to be quite time consuming, due to the fact that I am removing wrinkles out of the back of her dress. I did two pictures this morning and it took over an hour! Off to Starbucks and then work. I did audits all day then met my friend Amber Saunders at Louie's for lunch. I have not seen her for a year!!!! Back to work, to continue audits and then some IV work. I left at 4:30 and headed straight to the gym. Tyler, Tim, and Ian were just getting started so I dressed and sparred with them. After a couple of hours I came home ate a quick bite and took Sherrie to find a dress for the "Dance from Obesity Ball" that we are speaking at Saturday night. I am pretty tired, so I will be turning in soon!


All my love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment