Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday, October 12th, 2010




Namaste,

Sherrie had to be at work at 3:00am this morning, so when she got up, I had a hard time going back to sleep. I got up at 5:20 and worked on the challenge. I took Trey to school and then hit Starbucks. I am lucky that I am the mayor, because Sherrie took the Rover this morning and my wallet was in there. I would have had a bad day without my java! Work was OK.... Enough to keep me busy.... I came home at lunch to get my wallet, and really didn't want to go back, but I had to! I received several emails throughout the day... This continues to motivate me. We got slammed and I did not leave work until 6:00. I came home loaded up my bike changed clothes and headed to the lake. I did the first lap in 36:54. That is 9 minutes faster than last time. After 20 miles my Taint could not take anymore. I came home to a house full of women! Sherrie was having a jewelery showing, and there were 20 people here. Best part was they left me a cookie! I might add that on the north end of the Lake Hefner Dam.... There was no wind, and I ate 20 pounds of bugs! That is what I had for dinner! A couple random pictures!

Love you all!
Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment