Monday, October 4, 2010

Sunday, October 3rd, 2010


Namaste,

My eye continues to be a problem! It is giving me severe headaches! I am going back to the eye doctor first thing in the morning! Got up and ready for church.... Had to put gas in the Rover, and saw my buddy Aubrey King at the gas station. Aubrey runs the parking lot ministry at church and is an awesome guy. I headed over to mom's to pick up Trey and then we worked the parking lot at church. I had taken the lawn trailer with me and Trey knew I didn't feel well, so he happily went with me to Midwest City. I was only going to do hedge work and clean up the parking lots, but the grass really needed to be cut. Brent reminded me it had been 9 days since we had mowed it! Trey went around cleaning the parking lots, and picking up down limbs, and Brent and I did our regular service. With the cold weather we are now having.... Thank God! The grass will begin to go dormant soon. I can't wait! After Brent and I finished our regular service we trimmed ALL of the hedges. This added a couple of extra hours but had to be done! We stopped at Pizza Inn to get a salad, and slice of pizza, then we dropped Brent off and headed home. I showered and laid down for an hour before heading back to Midwest City to screen Misty and Marshall's wedding pictures. I think they really like them. I was nervous, due to the lighting issues.... When Sherrie and I got home, I helped her with a Medical Terminology test. I think we got a 100 but the score showed 80%.... She is going to call today! Off to sleepy time! Thanks again to Brent, and Trey for their help today! It makes my life so much easier having good help!

All my love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment