Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday, October 17th, 2010
















Namaste,

Man was I tired. I got up at 7:00am and got my shower and then limped around trying to get my stuff organized from the weekend. Rolling up banners, putting things away, slowly drinking my coffee. Other than a really sore knee, back and swollen feet.... I really don't feel that bad! We picked Trey up at mom's and went to the second service. It was great! We went by the market to get our groceries, and try and walk off some of the soreness... Back home for a salad, and nap. The afternoon has been full of answering emails, and continuing the clean up efforts! I have been thinking about everyone who participated, donated, anticipated, and prayed for us during the Quest!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment