Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday, October 10th, 2010




Namaste,

Man the rooster crowed early this morning! That is a country way of saying that it was a short night! I had a hard time sleeping due to the crazy crap that happened yesterday, but I will survive. I got up and had to really rush to pick up Trey and get to church on time. We had to go take care of Gaymarie's dogs after church, and her garage door opener would not work. We headed over to Academy to get some accessories for the new bike, and then home for brunch! On the way home I started getting calls about the article in the paper. So I had to stop and get one. Pretty cool article. I love the picture! Anyway.... I worked on the bikes, lawn mowers, and then Tyler, Kim and Gracelynn Griffen came over for a photo shoot! We had a good time with that! We had to be at the Giroux's new house at 5:00 for a house warming party then home to get my crap together for the week. I have been answering emails about the challenge, and exchanging emails from different reporters. Here is a link to the story in the paper. You will probably have to cut and paste it! Picture from today's shoot!

http://newsok.com/ken-2.0-edmond-man-is-a-perpetual-motion-machine/article/3503166?custom_click=lead_story_title
Love you all!
Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment