Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday, October 19th, 2010


Namaste,


Still having a hard time sleeping. Every time I move my knee I feel like stabbing someone in the eye with a pencil! I got up at 4:00 and did some research, and read some! I went to work, at 6:00 after a stop at Starbucks. I got everything going, and we continue to have issues with of computer system. I worked on it forever! Luckily Trey made me a sandwich because I had a meeting at Midwest City, and since I was going to be there, I thought I might as well clean up the lawn, and trim some hedges. I came home about 6:00, had a shower. A Lortab, and some left overs! Sherrie had a test in medical terminology.... I helped her with that, and now I am going to respond to a few more emails before bed! Here is a crazy picture of my swollen knee!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment