Sunday, October 24, 2010

Saturday, October 24th, 2010




Namaste,

Well after the horrible weather for our garage sale on Friday, Sherrie and I got up super early and headed over to mom's. I loaded my bike, and took my riding clothes with me. We got everything out and started getting customers, but it was overcast and sprinkling. About 8:00am I took off on my bike. I rode out to Memorial, and east past Lake Arcadia, around the the east side heading north to HWY 66, and then down Pops! When I was about 4 miles away from Pops I called Sherrie and ask her to meet me there. My knee is still very painful, and the giant open wound was causing me grief. She picked me up and we headed back to mom's. All in all we made about $500 for Treys trip to Germany, but we are going to do it again Next Saturday too. It started to rain so we packed everything up and headed home. I was exhausted, so we laid down for a couple of hours and watched some football, then headed out to Chad and Shannon Lovett's house for a Halloween party. Sherrie was Little Red Riding Hood, and Trey and I were boxers.... The party was great, and the food was off the hook.... Shannon cooked for two days, and Sherrie made an awesome salad, and Veggie tray! We came home and passed out! Busy day!

Love you all!
Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment