Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday, October 26th, 2010


Namaste,


I slept like a log last night! The alarm went off at 5:20 and I could not figure out what the heck was going on???? I needed to shave this morning, as I hate shaving I only do it every three days or so! I responded to some emails and worked on my website some, then took Trey to school. I stopped by Starbucks then on to work. Work was plenty busy, then on to lunch. I ran to Louie's and got a wrap, then back to work. I spent much of the afternoon on the phone trying to get Jordan's surgery set up. I am having my friend Dr. Greg Walton do her surgery. We go see him on Thursday afternoon, to get everything arranged. In the afternoon Gaymarie came in to help us, and I left at 5:00. Trey had an orchestra program tonight. It was off the hook! It was only 8 songs, and only lasted a hour! I need to finish some pictures and hit the hay!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment