Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday, October 20th, 2010




Namaste,

Typical morning, with shower, coffee, and returning emails. I dropped Trey off and hit Starbucks. Work is not too bad right now. I went ahead and started some weekend prep a day early. Jordan is having a IVP test on Friday. It test gallbladder functionality. I am going to work after that, but don't know when it will be! I came home at lunch and had a salad. I needed to pick-up a few things for the garage sale this weekend. I don't know if I wrote about it recently, but Trey was selected to go to Europe for a study abroad program in March, and I am going with him. My mom and sister are having a giant garage sale this weekend to help him with the expense. that is really sweet of them to do that! After work I hauled the lawn equipment over to mom's and knocked her lawn out. It looks the best it has all year! We picked up some tables, and then I ran by the gym to pay coach Parker. He recognised what I did last weekend and had everyone congratulate me. Made me really happy! I went back to mom's and helped get set up for the sale. Trey was about to starve to death so we ran to Johnnies and got a chicken sandwich. Trey is a nut..... He makes me smile. Sherrie and her best friend are at a Papa Roach concert. I am home... Just me and Boomer! How peaceful!

All my love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment