Sunday, May 2, 2010

Friday, April 30th, 2010


Namaste,


Friday was a crazy blur... Went to pick Jordan up at Jenni and Ricardo's then back here to get her dressed for school. Hit Starbucks then on to work. Work continues to be very, very busy. We went to Old Chicago at lunch, then back to work. The afternoon flew by. The Thunder, Lakers game six of the first round playoff game was Friday night. We met Mike and Jamie for a quick bite before the game at Nonna's. The game was great, but we got beat with 1/2 of a second left. I am glad season is over, but it would have been cool to beat the Lakers again! Trey was at Jeni and Ricardo's with Jordan, so we went to pick them up. We didn't get home till 12:45am.... Dang I'm tired! This is a picture of my bike... I sold it about a year ago, and given the weather lately, I've really been missing it!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment