Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday, May 4th, 2010


Namaste,




Tuesday.... Well it started off good, because since we got Sherrie's car back, I got mine back too! My CD player, DVD player, and air conditioning. Stopped at Starbucks got my "Skinny Caramel", and headed off to work. Knew I had a ton to do, so I busted it in the a$$! At lunch Jodi and I ran to Panda Express, and then I ran to Lowes to get some weed eater line. Back for the afternoon of craziness. After work I went to talk to mom about some upcoming projects, and then took some car parts back to O'Riely's. Home to work on the big mower, and weed eater. Sherrie is getting ready to do a presentation for school, and I have been helping her with that. I cooked Trey dinner, and took a bath in colloidal oatmeal, to soothe the poison ivy!


Love you all!


Mat




















No comments:

Post a Comment