Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wednesday, May 5th, 2010


Happy Cinco De Mayo,


Hola.... Dropped the kid's off then Starbucks.... I took a camera with me in case I ran by the park, but didn't.... Also took my dry cleaning, but forgot to drop it off too... Got to work and it was a mess... Our patient count is still up, so we have a ton of IV's. I have been spending 1/2 of my days in the IV room lately. I came home at lunch, and sat around for a little bit, just trying to figure out a strategy for the weekend.... I have to get MWC Hospitals property done, Friday concert, Saturday is Sherrie's birthday, Curtis wants to replace mom's fence, and Sunday is mother's day! I also have a horrible case of poison ivy! I will figure it out! My good friend Stacy Phillips was having some headache's over the weekend... Turns out she had two strokes.... I ran to the hospital after work yesterday to see her. She is doing fair... Not any lingering effects other than, headaches, and muscle pain. She is expected to make a full recovery. Came home changed clothes then went to mom's to take down as much of her fence as possible. Got about 3/4 of it down and stacked. What a huge mess! Time for work! The picture is Lhotse from the south side. We met a climber from Korea, who was trekking back through Chhukkung to Namche for supplies. They were camped at 6,500 meters when we met him. I wish I would have got his contact information...

No comments:

Post a Comment