Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday, May 22nd, 2010




Namaste,




What a short night! I woke up at 4:00 and could not go back to sleep, so I got up dressed, and headed out the door. I stopped at 7-11, and grabbed a cup of coffee and then headed over to Midwest City. The new Director of Plant op's, gave me some projects that had to be completed by Monday. I had 6 huge shrubs, to take out.... And then trimming about 20 other hedges that have been growing wild for three or four years. They had overgrown the water main, the generator, and four air conditioner condensing units. I started with the removal of shrubs, and then started trimming the hedges.... I was suppose to have two helpers show up before six..... It would be safe to say they did not make it on time. Sherrie showed up at 6:00 and helped us. We finished around noon, and came home to shower. I fell asleep for about an hour, then we went to mom's to help Curtis and Lisa hang fence panels. We finished about six and her new fence is really nice. It was a big team effort, and although we still have to do the back to do, I am glad we got her privacy back. We stopped at Chelino's and shared some Nacho's, then home to chill! I am beat, and my back is killing me! Here are a couple of pictures of Hindu, Sadhu's.
Love you all!
Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment