Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday, May 24th, 2010




Namaste,




Well this was a very Monday.... Monday! Dropped Trey off at school. Jordan was not feeling well so she slept in... Really? There's only 5 day's of school left! Get up and get your butt ready! Anyway... Stopped at Starbucks, and Erin bought my coffee... Thank you very much!!!!! On to work! I was expecting to be very busy, but our patient count, and IV load are down a bit. I still had plenty to do. The morning went pretty quick, and I was going to work through lunch, but Mike Isbell called and wanted to look at our air conditioner, as it has been under performing. We could not get the compressor to come on, and so here we go... As I started freaking out, I had Sherrie calling people, and I was calling people, and a suggestion was made to put a high start capacitor on it. I found one, and picked it up at 4:30... It took me 30 minutes to get it on, then I threw the power to it, and it came on! Now all we need is freon, and I think we will be up and running! Ben Crocker met me up at the gym, and we went several rounds with the pads, and then I rolled a couple of rounds with Mike Messina, and then home to get ready for the rest of the week. It is warm in the house, but not unbearable! I have to pick up my friend Stacy Phillips at the train station tonight, and then home for sleepy time! Pictures of me in the gym!




Love you all!




Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment