Friday, May 7, 2010

Thursday, May 7th, 2010


Namaste, (Again)

Just wrote the blog and it disappeared! Morning was good... Dropped the kids the met my buddy Chad Lovett at Starbucks. Chad keeps me grounded. We talked about Work, Family, Friend, etc... My friend Erin came in she was running late, but I love seeing her! She has one of the most positive attitudes of anyone I have ever met! On to work to bust it out! After work I came home and grabbed the equipment and headed over to Midwest City! I was doing a great job, and then the deck on my big mower blew up! I will get it to the shop today. With everything I have going on this week, I was going to subcontract that property out. The guy I had bid on the job wanted two and a half times what I make, so I decided to knock it out myself! I got home around 11:00 and am just beat. We have an incredibly busy weekend coming up. Katt Fest today.... Sherrie's birthday tomorrow, and Mothers Day on Sunday! That is why I wanted to get all of my mowing done! Oh well, maybe I can get the mower in at lunch today! This picture is a self portrait of me! :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment