Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday, May 8th, 2010




Happy Birthday Mrs. Jones,




Today is Sherrie's birthday, and I didn't even buy her a card! Her gift was the concert last night, and I am taking her shopping for some clothes here in a couple of days! I had to have Jordan at work before 7:00, so I dropped her off and headed over to mom's to continue tearing down the old fence. All of the old panels came down easy, but the post and concrete were an all day task! Curtis and Lisa came over about 11:00, and I took off to get my mower parts, and put them on! I came home a fooled around with the mower for a couple of hours, then headed back over to mom's. We decided it was time to go buy post and concrete.... When I got back with the supplies, we got busy installing them. We got all of the post set and will let them cure for a few days before we hang the panels. Mom cooked Sherrie a birthday dinner, and a German chocolate cake. We cleaned up the huge mess, and came home to relax for a little while. I am attaching a couple more pictures from last nights concert! The top picture is Seether in action, and the second is me with my "SUPER HOTT" wife!




Love you all!




Mat

1 comment: