Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday, May 21st, 2010




Namaste,




I did not sleep at all! I went to sleep at midnight and moved to the couch at two. My legs were cramping all night. I got up at 4:00 and started having coffee, then started reading my new book.... I decided to go on to work and get some things done, and make up a couple of hours I miss yesterday. I ran to Starbucks at 7:00 and got my coffee.... I made fun of Erin because she was running late. The morning was good, then the girls and I went to On The Border at lunch and then back to work.... The afternoon seemed to drag on for ever. When I left I had a couple of errands to run. I had to pick up parts I ordered for Mike's Rover, then to the bank, gas up the car and then meet mom here at the house to go buy her fence panels. We had dinner at Swadleys, which is Bar-B-Que, but we had fish? We took the panels to her house then Sherrie and I dropped the drive shaft from Mike's rover off at Danny Howell's house. He told me I was missing an important part.... So I guess I will have to run back to Blumenthals on Monday. We got home at 8:30 and I decided to mow our lawn, and get it marked off the list. Ben Anderson is house sitting, and Boomer sitting for us next week, so he came over to meet Boom and hangout! I have to be in Midwest City at 6:00am, and then back at mom's by 10:00. Better get to bed!




Pictures of Boomer!




Love you all!




Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment