Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday, May 26th, 2010


Namaste,


Wednesday started early... Boomer got me up at 4:30am. I did not go back to sleep! I got up and jacked around on the Internet, and had several cups of coffee. I have been doing some research on Trey's trip to Germany. Dropped the kid's off at school then went to Starbucks. On to work.... As it has been the last week, we are quite busy in the morning, and then kinda slow in the afternoon. I took the opportunity to edge and weed eat at lunch. After work, Garrett came up and we knocked it out in 3 hours. My mower was smoking so bad, that I thought the fire department was going to show up! I think I over filled it with oil? I am exhausted, and can barely keep my eye's open! I am going to bed! Picture is me and Mike Isbell on a bike trip! He was the leader! (Yep, we ran out of pavement!)


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment