Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday, May 18th, 2010




Namaste,


Dropped the kids off on their heads.... Jordan was really nice this morning..... Because she wanted $20 to get her hair done today. Then hit Starbucks, my crew was there but I didn't tarry.... To much to get done at work. I had a hidden agenda.... Get in knock it out and try to bail before four O'clock. I had made arrangements with a couple of young men to help me with the Midwest City property... We headed over and although no one will ever out work me, they did an OK job.... For me to say that means a lot! We could have done more but ran out of daylight. I met the new Director of Plant Op's over there.... Pretty nice guy.... He took a bunch of pressure off of me by assigning me special projects, so he will be prioritizing them instead of me. I feel a need to get everything done ASAP. The property over there has been abused for several years and it will take a while to get it back in shape! I also saw my Girl PJ! Paula is a big supporter of "The Quest!" and a blessing to men who love low cut tops! :-)Home for a bite, and a shower. I did more research on Mike's truck today... If I have to replace the drive shaft it could cost up to $600.... Still better than $1500.

More random Pictures! The top is Mt Peal.... My toughest solo climb so far. Mt Peal is located in the Manti La Sal range in south East Utah. The second is Mike Champlin and myself doing dishes on the banks of the Colorado River Last May. That day was the highest flow of the year. The river was running 55,000 cubic feet per second. I went down in a rubber paddle boat. The rapids were 30 feet tall! Exhilarating! I have video... Ask me to see it!
Love you All!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment