Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Monday, May 3rd, 2010


Namaste,


Dropped Jordan off then hit Starbucks... Straight to work.... Had to really kick it in the butt to catch up from the weekend. Came home at lunch and decided to take the trailer back with me to get Edmond done. This week I am tearing down Mom's fence on Thursday, we have a concert on Friday, Sherrie's birthday on Saturday, Mother's Day on Sunday.... So the landscaping has to be done during the week. We were through with work at 4:30 so I went out and started mowing... I quit at 9:30, mowing the courtyard in complete darkness, it will be interesting to see what it looks like this morning. I have poison ivy all over my arm's, which in my case goes systemic, and I swell up like a balloon. I am going to call the doctor this morning and see if they can get me in to get a shot ASAP! Sherrie's car is done! It was only $2,018.05. Almost $200.00 less than they estimated... When has that ever happened? The picture is a collage of some of my climbs... I always take a picture of my feet.... Enjoy!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment