Friday, April 30, 2010

Thursday, April 29th, 2010




Namaste,




Since Jordan is house sitting for Jeni and Ricardo, I had to pick her up at 5:40am. That means getting up at 4:45 to get my routine done and get her. We came home so she could dress for school, then dropped her off. Hit Starbucks, the off to work. It has been very busy, so I jumped right in! I have been a little stressed lately, with Sherrie's car down, and my big mower messing up, and just physically, mentally, and spiritually beat up! I was in a funk all day! Went to Louie's for lunch, but it didn't stay down. Thought you might want to know that! In the afternoon we tried to prepare everything for the weekend. Our IV load is larger than I can ever remember. We bugged out at 4:30 and I had to come come and get ready for an Epilepsy Association of Oklahoma Board of Directors Meeting. The meeting went for three long, long, long, hours. Nothing was accomplished other than the fact that the association was broke, and we need to raise some money. Last night at 11:00pm my good friend and training partner Jared Hess was fighting his first bout in the Bellator series welterweight tournament. Jared's fight was the last one on the card.... I tried really hard to stay up but fell asleep around 1:00! I did not sleep well because I was thinking about his fight! I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't go back to sleep, so I came in the living room and turned on the fight that I had recorded. Jared won by guillotine early in the second round. I hollered out, then looked at the clock... It was only 5:02! I'm sure the rest of the family was happy with me! Time to get going I have to go get Jordan, and start over! Tonight is game six of the Thunder Vs. Laker Series and Ian moves to New Jersey tomorrow. We are meeting him for dinner before the game! Great job Jared!




Love you all!




Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment