Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday, April 8th, 2010


Namaste,


Holy crap I got up late! Somehow I woke up butt naked on the couch, and almost an hour behind schedule. I jumped up and scrambled around.... Dropped off the kid's and then Starbucks. Ran by Hafer park because I had my camera with me. They have some beautiful tulips, so I took a few pictures.... Got to work and kicked it into high gear. I cruised through the morning, and then went to Jon Ric International Spa and Salon, at lunch. The owner Kay is a great friend of mine and sponsor of the Quest. Today w3as their fourth anniversary. The afternoon was pretty slow but we made it through. I came home after work and got my lawn trailer, then headed up to the Edmond facility. I had a bunch of clean up work to do. I did some weed eating, and sprayed some weeds. Once I get that property cleaned up, it will not be so hard to take care of. This morning I got a text from my good friend Paula Jennings. She ask about the Road Runner Hotel in Gallup, New Mexico. I had written about how nasty it was.... She is headed out on a road trip and ask my opinion. I said not just no, but HELL NO! Paula is an awesome friend, who without, the first "Quest" never would have happened. I will rely on Paula to help with the next adventure! Time for bed! Let's see where I wake up in the morning!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment