Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wednesday, April 14th, 2010


Namaste,



Wednesday was pretty good! Dropped the kid's off then to Starbucks. Sunday after church Trey and I went by Starbucks.... My friend Erin was there and she met Trey. She grew up in Spain, and we have talked about Europe several times. When I saw her yesterday, I ask her what subject she teaches? I know she is the swimming coach, but she told me she taught Spanish II, and III.... I told her Trey is really into Spanish right now, and that I need to go to Pamplona and run with the bulls. I think she could be a great resource moving forward! Anyway.... Not enough time to go to the lake so I ran by the park. Nothing really to shoot! On to work. It was our Administrators Birthday! Everyone went to Ron's for lunch. I shared a chicken sandwich with Jodi, then the afternoon! It seems like when we have something planned, we get late admits! We got two late one's, but knocked them out! Came home and got Trey, then we went to In the Raw to have some Sushi, then on to the game! We won! It was our 50th win of the year, and we made the playoffs! We will play the Lakers in the first and only round! I'm not hating, but I am sooooooooooooo tired of Basketball! Home to crash out! Today, I have to do the Edmond lawn after work! Need some help, if you know anyone!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment