Sunday, April 11, 2010

Saturday, April 10th, 2010


Namaste,


Up by 6:00 and on the first property by 7:00! I had one of Jordan's friend helping me..... We hit it hard and were done with the maintenance by 10:00, which tells me I could do the whole property in about 6 hours once, all of the clean up is done. It will take several weeks to get that accomplished though. We began working on special projects.... Hedge trimming, tree trimming, pappas grass...etc.... We spent another five hours doing clean up work. Luckily Sherrie had made me a sandwich. I brought Angel home and then went up to the Edmond facility for a couple of hours. I was spent! I figure... Monday and Wednesdays, at the gym. Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Edmond facility, and Saturdays at the Midwest City Facility. I didn't mention my friend Ryan Chyzy came over to look at the flower beds.... I am going to sub them out to him. Time to get ready for church!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment