Sunday, April 25, 2010

Friday, April 23rd, 2010


Namaste,


After the harrowing day that Jodi and I had on Thursday, I got up at the usual time to get ready for work, only to find out that Sherrie's car would not run. I am far from a mechanic but I can tell you it is broke! I drove my landscaping truck to work. I dropped Jordan off and Sherrie took Trey in my car. Work was very hectic, due to the fact that I had not been there for three days. Ran real quick at lunch and got some Chinese from Panda Express. We were pretty busy in the afternoon, and it flew by. I was exhausted from the week so I sent Sherrie a message and told her let's stay at the house and watch a movie or something. She made some taco's and we watched Avatar. Well Avatar was on the TV but, I was asleep in twenty minutes. I am attaching a picture from Lubbock.... The new hospital that Jodi and I were opening is on the outskirts of town. Everytime we went from the old facility to the new facility, we would pass this little bar called Wolfy's. I thought my buddy Wolf in the UK, would get a kick out of it!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment