Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday Morning, April 4th, 2010


Namaste,


Happy Easter! Today I want to encourage everyone to do something for someone less fortunate! Some of us say we don't have anything, but something I experienced in Nepal was, the poverty was indescribable. Easter is the celebration of Christ raising from the dead and ascending to heaven to sit at the right hand of God! I don't get preachy very often, but as Americans we are extremely hypocritical! I would love for this nation to go back and read what the bible has to say about feeding the hungry, clothing the poor, and sheltering the homeless! Enjoy your Easter! The picture is Travis, Sara, and Joe Chyzy! They are great friends of mine!


Love you all!
Mat

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely photo Mat :o)

    Though I'm not a christian, I do agree with the sentiment. I signed up to Centrepoint (http://www.centrepointroom.org.uk/). A UK charity that helps house homeless people. A monthly subscription doesn't cost much. Look them up on their website if you're in the UK.

    Happy Easter Mat :o) Lovely shot by the way. Did you take it?

    Love to you and yours

    Wolf

    ReplyDelete