Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wednesday, April 21st, 2010




Namaste,






Woke up at 5:30 and went to find a Starbucks. It was like 5 miles away! Came back and got ready to go to work. We have google maps, a Garmin GPS, and IPhone with GPS and none of them could locate the hospital we were suppose to be at. After 30 minutes and 30 miles of driving, we found it 200 yards away from our hotel. Typical luck! We fought computer problems, log-on's, and IP addresses all day, but made progress. The girls from the pharmacy took us to Rosa's Cafe for lunch and it was good. At 6:00 we headed back to the hotel and Jodi wanted to rest a bit. I grabbed my camera and took off looking for anything to shoot. The Texas Tech campus is beautiful, and there are ton's of historic buildings. I came back and got Jodi then we went to the Capstone Cafe. We had a drink or two, then ordered dinner. I ordered off the kid's menu. That was seriously out of the world crazy. I got some kind of chicken with a sauce called "Down and Dirty!" It was habenero and olive oil. I thought I was going to die! We went by a karaoke bar and Jodi sang a couple of songs, then we came back to the hotel. It is getting late, and we have a ton to do tomorrow!




Love you all!




Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment