Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friday, April 9th, 2010


Namaste,


Friday was good! Dropped Trey off.... Jordan stayed home so she could go take her drivers test! She did not pas, due to a rolling stop! Hit Starbucks, and there was a big line. I went to the men's room, and when I came out Grant had my drink ready. It was not until several hours later, that I saw he had drawn a mountain on it with a little stick figure on top of it! Work was OK..... I went by the funeral home at lunch, to see a friend of mine. Joe Franks passed away, on Tuesday. He had been ill for a while, and I will not be able to attend the funeral today, due to prior obligations. Joe was one of my first sports coaches, and he and his wife quickly became great friends of my parents. Over the years, we had drifted apart, but when I did see him he always had a smile on his face. Joe's kid's Barry, and Tracy are great people. Curtis and Barry grew up together, and have stayed friends. Barry has always treated me great. A super human who would do anything for anyone! Tracy has become a beautiful woman, and mother. Joe's wife Rosanne is such a sweet lady. I saw her about a year ago, in Stien Mart.... She had no idea who I was when I started talking to her, and when I told her she started crying. She was as happy for me in my weight loss, as anyone. After work I came home got Sherrie, and we went to Nona's for dinner. We had a couple of appetizers, and walked over to the game. We left a bit early, because I was already stressing about everything I have to do today. We beat the Sun's and hopefully will move us up in the standings. It would be OK with me if we stay in 8th place. That means the Lakers would have to come to town. Time to get busy!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment