Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday, March 6th, 2010


Namaste,
Tuesday morning started off early! Dropped the kid's off then Starbucks! See the pattern? On to work.... Work was fine, we had an in service at lunch and they brought in some sandwiches from Jason's Deli. I had a chicken salad and it was really good! They put pineapples in it instead of grapes! The afternoon drug on a bit, but when we were finished, I came home and got the lawn trailer. I headed over and did Mike and Jeni Giroux house, then to the Edmond hospital for a couple of hours, then to Brandy Stewart's house. Home to shower, and get some grub! I found out tonight, that a bunch of UFC fighters are in Austin training with Jared Hess.... They are all coming here to train with Jared at our gym. These are guy's we watch on pay per view events, and they will be sharing a locker room with me! Pretty cool!


Love you all!


Mat


























No comments:

Post a Comment