Sunday, April 25, 2010

Saturday, April 24th, 2010


Namaste,


Well I jumped out of bed at 5:15 and left the house at 5:30. Most Saturday's I head straight to Midwest City. I was there by 6:00am, with plans of doing the usual service, trimming some hedges and laying 40 bags of mulch. I mulched the flower bed around the main signage, and started mowing and trimming at the point farthest from the building so I would not disturb anyone. I was kicking tail, until I hit a very wet spot and buried the mower. I had to find some wood, use the jack and four ratchet straps, and one pick-up to get it unstuck. I wasted about an hour and a half getting the dang mower out. The property over there is coming along, and the bright spot there was the fact that I found $5.00! Soooo I am now only about $11,495.00 in the hole on the landscape business. Progress! I only trimmed on hedge, due to the fact that the wind was gusting at 50 mph, and the leaves were blowing everywhere. I mulched two more beds, and they look good. Came home showered, and ate a sandwich. Took a 30 minute nap, then loaded Sherrie and Trey up to go to the Oklahoma City Arts Festival. This is one of the premier art shows in the country, and I like to see where I fall with some of their selected artist. They only allow a certain number of artist from each category, so there were only three photog's, but there were very nice. I got some great ideas! We ate there as there are some awesome food vendors, then went over to game four of the Western Conference Playoff;s between the Oklahoma City Thunder, and the L.A. Lakers! It was an amazing atmosphere, and we dominated the Lakers. I had to plug my ears at several times it was so loud in there! Trey and Sherrie really enjoyed the game even though it did not tip off until 8:30. We got home around midnight, and crashed out hard! Today... I have a full plate. Working at church, trying to fix Sherrie's car and then doing my lawn, and mom's lawn! Better get started!


Much Love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment