Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monday, April 12th, 2010


Namaste,


Monday came in like a lion, and went out like a pussy cat! Dropped the kid's off, then Starbucks! I ran out to the lake to see if anything was going on out there???? There was a beautiful blue bird sitting on a fence post, and I grabbed my camera..... Guess what? Battery was dead! Sucks to be me! On to work, where it was a typical Monday. I called a few salvage yards around the city looking for that pulley! After about 10 calls I found one! It was sooooo expensive! $15.00! I wanted to tell the guy at the salvage yard, that the auto parts store in Edmond wanted $285, but I didn't. In all fairness, the one at the auto parts store came with a harmonic balancer. I didn't need that! After work I raced home and changed clothes. I grabbed my tools and climbed under the truck! It took me about an hour to get the four bolts installed. They way that pulley fit's on the truck, you are putting it on blind! Got it on then fought the belt back on! Rushed in changed clothes, and got to the gym just before the first class started! We had 20 new people, which is awesome! We need a fresh group, who are hungry! We had some of our "Pro's" in the house! Jared Hess, and Cole Province were both back getting busy! Jared has been in Austin training for his upcoming Bellator fight, and Cole has two fights coming up! One here and one for WEC. These guy's are awesome, and all of the new students were in awe of them! Got a great workout! Home for a shower, and food! Worked on Sherrie's PowerPoint assignment. It is on Nepal, and she had to tell me I was getting way to detailed. With the daily emails, I am getting from the RMI team on Everest, and doing this PowerPoint on the Khumbu region, I am dying to get back! I guess I need to get this Rainier climb done, and then find my way back to Nepal!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment