Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday, April 4th, 2010


Namaste,


Trey and I worked in the parking lot at church for the first service, and then went in. Awesome message!!!!! :-) I also worked the parking lot for the second service and then came home and changed clothes. Jordan had been house sitting for Jenni and Ricardo Villrreal, and I had to pick her up afternoon, and then Easter lunch was ready. We had a big lunch, and then I sat on the couch and passed out! I woke up about an hour later and hid Easter eggs. The kid's had a big time looking for them. They were running around so fast I only got a few pictures..... Bruce helped me haul some junk away from Miriam's mom's house, and then I did my lawn as they were visiting with Sherrie and Bruce's Grandmother. They left just a few minutes ago, and I am exhausted! Bruce is probably glad he is gone.... I worked his butt off, but I would have died without his help this weekend!



Good Night, and God Bless!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment