Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunday, April 25th, 2010


Namaste,


Just like I stated yesterday, very busy day! Worked in the parking lot at church then in for service. Back home to do my lawn, and work on Sherrie's car. I changed the fuel filter, and looked for any vacuum leaks! None of it seemed to help. I really think it's something simple, but I guess I will have to take it in and let someone hook it up to a diagnostic machine. I ran over to mom's and did her lawn real quick. She has a giant lawn and it only took me about 20 minutes to mow, weed eat, edge, and clean up. I came back home and took a 45 minute nap. Then Sherrie, Mike and I went to a friend of ours going away party at Toby Keith's in Bricktown. We met Ian Fried by chance. Ian bought the Thunder season tickets next to Mike and I this season. The first few games he would come to the games straight from work, most time wearing a suit, with a long pony tail. We found out that he was an attorney. We assumed he was with the ACLU or some other organization because he does not look like a typical lawyer. Well after a few weeks we found out that he is an entertainment lawyer, specializing in boxing. He also works with bands, and other musical acts. He is a sports freak, just like us, so we hit it off. Ian was laid off from his job here a couple of months ago due to the economy, and his mother is ill, so he is moving back to New York to assist with her care, and try to find a job in the entertainment field. We have become pretty good friends over the last 10 months, and I hate to see him go, but I know that I have my own tour guide in New York City now! Ian leaves for New York next Saturday morning, so he will be at the Thunder game next Friday. I think Mike and I are going to take him to dinner before the game. I will take my camera because I don't have any pictures of him. Time to get ready for work!


Love you all!


Mat

1 comment:

  1. That's a great shot Mat - very moody.

    Lot's respect to Ian.

    Later mate

    Wolf

    ReplyDelete