Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunday, April 11th, 2010


Namaste,


Sunday morning was a beautiful..... Sunrise was gorgeous and wind was down. Trey and I stopped by McDonald's and got a chicken biscuit before going yo work in the parking lot at church. Sherrie came and even brought her friend Charlene and her family. There was a special presentation by Amena Brown who is a famous christian poet. I missed most of her poetry because I was outside, but the church was packed. While I was a church, Cindy called from work and the Med Dispense unit on hall 3 had gone down. I ran by there on the way home and tried to fix it, but the monitor had burned out! I made a couple of calls and then came home. I laid down for a couple of hours. I am exhausted. Jumped up and worked on Jordan's truck. It threw a crankshaft pulley.... I took the bolts out and then called around to find a new one. $285.... to replace this pulley! I said let me wait on that! I will call some salvage yards today! I spent the rest of the day in my yard. I cut the grass, pruned trees, sprayed for weeds (again) and just tried to get it cleaned up! It's funny.... Owning a landscape business I should have the nicest yard in the neighborhood! It's just the opposite! Time to get the week started! If you like the pictures I am adding to each blog let me know!~


Love you all!


Mat

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I like pictures. Sorry about the pulley. Definitely call salvage yards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Love the pictures!paj

    ReplyDelete