Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wednesday, April 8th, 2010


Namaste,


Wednesday, dropped the kid's off, hit Starbucks then went by the Catholic Church to take some pictures of their Tulips! They have the most beautiful landscaping in the whole city! The sun was already to high, and I did not get the shots I wanted, but what are you gonna do? The tulips will only be around for a few days! On to work! I did the morning thing, then had lunch with Ben Crocker. Back to work. The afternoon was slow, but went quickly. Ran home and picked up Trey, then we picked up Jason, and Maddie Klinka, headed down to Roosters Chicken and Beer. Mike and Jamie met us down there and we had some great health food, before watching the Thunder blow a 12 point lead with only 7 minutes left in the game! I don't even remember getting in bed last night. I know I woke up 30 minutes late, butt naked on the couch! I WAS TIRED! Time to go! Did I mention my buddy Wolf from the UK wants me to go to Costa Rica and shoot Volcano's? I will find a way to make that happen. Flights are cheap, and I can sleep anywhere.... Just ask Mike about the Roadrunner Hotel, in Gallup, New Mexico!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment